The Funeral Card offers much more than just a notification about a funeral's date time and venue.
Relatives can order flowers delivered to the ceremony venue, express condolences and share memories. Also, they can watch a secure video stream of the ceremony and much more.
Everything you need
in one place
- the logo and name of the funeral company so that all notified people know which company performs the ceremony
- a commemorative photo of the deceased
- the name, you can also add the maiden name, for example "nee Kowalska", or the occupation
- the date and age of death
A very personal notification module.
A nice detail that personalises the electronic funeral notice and makes it unique is an aesthetic photo of the deceased. It is worth taking care of this. A photo lets us honour our loved ones and brings back memories.
and special requests of the family
this may include
- a note of who the deceased was and the date of their death
- space for a favourite quote or a personal request of the family not to express condolences or other forms of remembrance such as a donation to a hospice or foundation
and special requests of the family
In this module, the contents of the obituary can be edited in a very personal way. In addition to basic information about the deceased, you can also include their favourite quote or a short poem. Here, you can also write any special requests of the family and quotes expressing emotions after the loss of a loved one.
- the date and time of the events, such as: the last farewell, the rosary service, the church ceremony, the funeral
- a brief description of the event, including practical information such as organised transport
- the venue of the event
- a navigation button to the event locations based on Google Maps
This part of the notice gives directions as to the time and place of the last farewell, funeral, mass and rosary service. Thanks to this, the most important organisational information is always at hand and we do not have to ask the family about it. In addition, the Google Maps-integrated navigation will guide each of the notified persons to the locations indicated in the notice.
- information about the planned video coverage of the last farewell ceremony
- a button activating the streaming window
Being able to watch the broadcast, despite the physical distance, gives you a sense of closeness. For a brief moment, family and friends can feel an intimate fellowship, unite in prayer and remembrance. The broadcast is available worldwide, but only for those who have received the Funeral Card.
a button redirecting to an online store with a selection of pre-made flower arrangements
Thanks to this function, each notified person can choose and order flowers from the comfort of their own home. The flowers will be delivered to the church, chapel or cemetery on the day of the ceremony. Orders must be placed 24 hours before the ceremony at the latest.
- a button enabling you to share the electronic obituary through the phone application of your choice
a button allowing you to share the Funeral Card on Facebook
It takes just one click to share an electronic obituary. This very convenient solution helps to quickly notify all those interested in attending the last farewell ceremony and funeral.
a button to add words of comfort or your memories in a text form, and to attach three photos
Words of support addressed to the family or memories about the deceased are a memorial made of your words, while photos attached to the condolences can be a nice bonus and proof of your close relationship with the deceased.
- the contact details of the funeral company organising the ceremony
- the funeral company logo
Thanks to this module, all notified persons know which company performs the ceremony. In exceptional situations, the contact information helps establish easy and quick direct contact with the funeral company.
The notification shown contains sample data which does not refer to any specific person.